- Intensive screening of jobseekers to determine skills and abilities to ensure competent applicants for positions.
- Comprehensive job analysis of positions in order to match the right person to the job.
- Access to wage subsidies and other financial benefits.
- One-to-one on-the-job training for the new employee.
- Qualified occupational therapists to provide practical advice as required.
- Continuing support available for both the employee and the employer.
- Co -worker training for staff and organisation.
Saving time and money on recruitment is part of a larger service provided to employers by Jobmatch. Every workplace should be able to cater for people with disabilities, whether they have an employee with a disability or not.
Jobmatch is one of Sydney’s most experienced Disability Employment Service providers and so are able to provide a quality recruitment experience. A thorough assessment of the vacant position, presentation of suitable candidates and a consultative approach to make sure your organisation’s needs are completely met are integral to the high standard that Jobmatch achieves in the recruitment process.
Workplace Accessibility Assessment
Jobmatch through its disability services network can access trained, professional Occupational Therapists (OTs). OTs are trained to look at all aspects of moving around the workplace, as well as working and work areas. When taking on a Jobmatch candidate OTs will come and inspect your workplace free of charge and make recommendations for improvement. Even if you are not taking on an employee you can have this as a billable service to see how appropriate your workplace is, or what types of changes you are likely to need.
Workplace Training and Support
With many commercial recruitment agencies once their candidate is in they are on their own, however with Jobmatch it is quite different. Depending on the level of support that is required Jobmatch Employment Consultants will train and support your new employee.